Fudgy chocolate pecan brownies
3 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cbrown sugar
3/4 cwhite sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 cpecans, chopped
How to Make Fudgy chocolate pecan brownies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and line a 9x13 baking dish with foil. Grease the foil as well. Set aside.
- Over low heat, in a medium sauce pan, melt the butter and 2 cups of the chocolate chips, stirring constantly, until fully melted.
- Remove from heat, and add the sugar, stirring until combined.
Add the vanilla, and whisk in one egg at a time, until combined.
- Add flour and salt, and combine.
- Add 1 cup pecans, and combine.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish.
Top with remaining chocolate chips and pecans for topping.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove and let cool on wire racks for 10-20 minutes.
Remove foil from pan, place on cutting board, pull foil away from sides of brownies, and cut to serve.
NOTE: place a glass of hot water nearby when cutting to clean the knife for easier, cleaner cutting (they may be slightly gooey).