Fudge Truffle Turtle Cheesecake
Rose Mary Mogan
- 2 c
- (12 oz bag) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 pkg
- (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softene, room temperature
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 4 large
- eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 c
- coffee liqueur
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c
- vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/3 c
- hershey cocoa
- 1/3 c
- melted butter
FUDGE TRUFFLE TURTLE CHEESECAKE
How to Make Fudge Truffle Turtle Cheesecake
- 2Mix vanilla wafer crumbs,powdered sugar, cocoa, & melted butter together in a small bowl. Pour into bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Press firmly to distribute evenely over bottom of pan. Set aside till needed.
- 3Melt chocolate chips in microwave in a microwave safe dish on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth when stirring.
- 4Empty cream cheese into a large mixer bowl and beat until fluffy.
Gradually beat in seeetened condensed milk till smooth.
- 5Add melted chocolate,eggs, liqueur, and vanilla. beat well until thourgly mixed.
- 6Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is set.
- 7Remove from oven to wire rack.Loosen cake from side of pan. Leave side of pan in place. COOL COMPLETELY. Then remove side of pan. Make Fudge Truffle Turtle Cheesecake topping, SEE LISTED RECIPE.
- 8Note: Make sure Cream cheese is at room temperature, if not unwrap place in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.