Fudge Shoppe Fudge Sticks Blitz Brownies
1 box(19.8 oz) chocolate brownie mix, mixed according to directions
1 pkg(8.5 oz) keebler fudge sticks original cookie
8 ozmarshmllow fluff
1 cpeanut butter
How to Make Fudge Shoppe Fudge Sticks Blitz Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread half of the prepared brownie mix in bottom of prepared baking pan. Sprinkle evenly with crushed cookies. (I found that chilling the cookies helps when crushing, which I did by putting them in a sandwich bag then whacking with the flat end of my meat hammer.)
- Place marshmallow fluff and peanut butter in medium mixing bowl and microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Working quickly, stir marshmallow fluff and peanut butter until mixed. Spread evenly over cookies. (It almost resembles taffy, and I used my hands to spread it, which worked much better than my spatula.)
- Spread remaining brownie mix over mixture. Bake in preheated oven 35-40 minutes or until fork or toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool. Cut into 2-inch squares.