Diabetic Friendly Easter Fudge
- chocolate, unsweetened squares
- 1/4 c
- evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- artificial liquid sweetener
- 1 pkg
- vanilla or chocolate artificially sweetened pudding powder
- 8 tsp
- finely chopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Diabetic Friendly Easter Fudge
- 2Add evaporated milk and pudding mix. Cook for 2 - 3 minutes, then add vanilla and sweetener.
- 3Spread on small foil pie pan or plate. Chill. Cut into 8 pieces.
- 4Form into egg-shaped balls and then roll lightly in pudding powder or chopped nuts.