·nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray
2(10 inch) flour tortillas
1/4 csemisweet chocolate morsels
3 Tbspfirmly packed brown sugar, plus more for the top
1/4 tspground cinnamon
·vanilla ice cream (optional)
·caramel sauce (optional)
How to Make Dessert Quesadilla
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Spray the grill rack with cooking spray.
- Brush 1 side of a tortilla with some melted butter. Place the tortilla on the grill, buttered-side down.
- Arrange the banana slices on the tortilla and top evenly with the chocolate morsels.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place the remaining tortilla on top to cover the bananas.
- Brush with more butter and sprinkle some brown sugar on top.
- Grill until the chocolate is melted and the bananas are soft, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Cut into wedges and serve with ice cream and caramel sauce, if desired. Serve immediately.