crockpot brownie in a mug
- 18 oz
- brownie mix
- eggs, oil and water as directed on box
- coffee mugs
- 1/2 c
- chopped walnuts or pecans
- vanilla ice cream or cool whip
- chocolate sprinkles
How to Make crockpot brownie in a mug
- 1Mix brownie mix according to package directions.Mix in nuts. Spray each cup with non stick cooking spray. Spoon brownie mix into each mug, filling each about one half to two thirds full.
- 2Place mugs in crockpot. They need to fit completely and touch the bottom.
Cook on high for 2 to 3 hours. hey are done when brownies have risen and start to pull away from the sides and a knife inserted comes out clean.
- 3When done, unplug crockpot and take lid off...Allow brownies to cool for 30 minutets. Take out and top with Ice cream or cool whip or both and chocolate sprinkles.
- 4I put out dishes of other ice cream topping and let he girls make their own brownie sundae...They were a big hit.. I used a six quart crockpot and u can fit four mugs in comfortably.