Clay Pot Carrot Garden
- mini clay pots (rinsed and dried)
- small parchment paper circles to fit on the bottom of clay pot to prevent leakage
- 2 box
- instant chocolate pudding
- 1 large
- cool whip
- 6 large
- squares of white chocolate bark dyed orange
- 1/4 c
- course sugar dyed orange
- piece of celery
- oreo cookies crushed
How to Make Clay Pot Carrot Garden
- 1Rinse clay pots and allow to dry. In the meantime make pudding as directed on package. When pudding has set, fold in cool whip (like mousse-u can also by mousse in the box and make it that way). Keep cold in fridge.
cut out circles from parchment paper to fit on the bottom of pot
melt dyed chocolate and dip marshmallow & then into the colored sugar...allow to set in refrigerator.
with a peeler make long thin cuts for the carrot top,
crush oreo's; set aside
- 3Assembly: Pipe in pudding mixture in the clay pot,
place marshmallow on top, crushed oreos around marshmallow. With a toothpick make a small hole to add the celery strings.