☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 ozwhite flour
2 Tbspunsweetened cocoa powder
5 Tbspwater or plain soy milk
2 ozbrown sugar
2 Tbspcocoa powder
How to Make Chocolate Puddle Pudding
- Mix flour and cocoa together.
- Cut in shortening and mix with sugar.
- Stir in water or milk until you have a moist cake.
- Place in a greased ovenproof dish.
- Put all remaining ingredients into a pot and stir until the cocoa and sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour boiling sauce over the cake put straight into a 355 oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with white sugar and serve immediately.