Chocolate AND Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treats
- 4 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1 pkg
- marshmallows. 10 oz.
- 6 c
- rice krispy cereal
- 1/3 c
- peanut butter. (i used creamy)
- 1/3 c
- semi-sweet mini chocloate chips, plus extra for top
How to Make Chocolate AND Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treats
- 1Melt butter or margarine in large sauce pan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- 2Mix in cereal. Stir well until coated.
- 3Split mixture in half and put in new bowl. Add peanut butter and chocolate chips, folding into mixture. I used my hands for this. It's a little difficult using a spoon.
- 4Butter or spray a 13x9 pan. Press chocolate mixture in one half and the plain mixture in the other half. Sprinkle about 2 TB. Ofmthe mini chocolate chips over the chocolate mixture. Press them into the treat. Let cool. Cut into 2 inch squares.
Best served the same day.