Chocolate Kahlua Toffee Trifle
- box brownie mix, baked (9x13 pan)
- 1 c
- (225 ml) kahlua
- 3 boxes instant chocolate mousse, prepared according to directions
- 9 chocolate bars
- 3 small cartons cool whip
- garnish top with cherries
How to Make Chocolate Kahlua Toffee Trifle
- 1Poke holes in baked brownies and pour Kahlua over.
- 2Cut into thirds.
- 3Assembly: Crumble of the brownies into bottom of trifle bowl.
- 4Then spread 1 box of the prepared mousse, next spread ⅓ of the Cool Whip and next sprinkle 3 crushed Chocolate bars over top.
- 5Repeat layers two more times ending with crushed heath bars.