Recipe from Kraft.com and picture.
- 1 1/2 pkg
- 8 oz cream cheese (12 oz) total softened
- 1/2 c
- 2 1/2 c
- thawed coolwhip topping, divided
- squares semi~sweet chocolate, divided
- 1 pkg
- (3.9 oz) jello chocolate instant pudding
- 1/2 c
- cold milk
- 1/4 c
- sliced almonds, toasted
How to Make Chocolate Elagence
- 1BEAT cream cheese and sugar with mixer until well blended. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of cool whip, spread 2 cups onto bottom of 8x4 inch pan lined with plastic wrap.
- 2MELT 3 chocolate squares. Add to remaining cream cheese mixture along with dry pudding mix and milk:, beat until well blended. Spread over cream cheese layer in pan. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- 3MICROWAVE remaining chocolate and cool whip in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute, stir until blended. Cool slightly.
- 4INVERT dessert onto platter. Remove pan and plastic wrap. Top dessert with chocolate glaze and nuts. Refrigerate until glaze is firm.