Chocolate Chip Cheeseball
1 pkg(8 oz) cream cheese
1/2 cbutter or margarine, softened
1/4 tspvanilla extract
3/4 cpowdered sugar
2 Tbspbrown sugar, firmly packed
3/4 cmini chocolate chips
3/4 cfinely chopped pecans or walnuts - optional
·graham crackers or graham sticks
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cheeseball
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugars; beat until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hrs.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball.
- Before serving, roll cheese ball into nuts or additional chocolate chips. Serve with graham crackers or graham sticks.