CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE BARS
Recipe and photo: pillsbury.com
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 pkg
- (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 6 Tbsp
- 1 c
- milk chocolate morsels (can also use semi-sweet)
- 1/2 c
- caramel ice cream topping (may add a little more if desired)
How to Make CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE BARS
- 1Unroll the crescent roll dough into 4 long rectangles. Press 2 rectangles into the bottom and 1/2-inch up the sides of a greased or sprayed 9x13-inch glass baking dish; press perforations to seal.
- 2In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar till smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until mixed.
- 3Fold in the chocolate chips; spread over crust. Top with remaining rectangles of dough. Press out to edges of dish; pinch edges to seal with bottom crust. Drizzle with caramel topping.
- 4Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 hour on wire rack before cutting. Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows to make 18 bars. Cut each bar diagonally into 2 triangles. Store covered in fridge.