☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 small box
- cook-type chocolate pudding
- liquid ingredient required to make chocolate pudding
- 1 box
- any chocolate cake mix
- 12 oz
- chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate "Cake"
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13 pan. You can use 1/3 cup of the cake mix instead of flour if preferred.
- 2Use any smaller-sized cook-type chocolate or chocolate fudge pudding. Cook according to directions on the pudding box. Set aside to cool.
- 3Empty any chocolate cake mix into a mixing bowl.
- 4Reserve 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips. Mix remaining chocolate chips into the warm chocolate pudding.
- 5When pudding/chocolate chip mix is partially cooled but still warm, stir it into the dry cake mix until moistened, then pour/scrape it into the 9x13 pan.
- 6Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the top of the cake mix.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for one hour. Cool completely and cut into squares. Or just eat it hot out of the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Either way it's bliss.