☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 small boxcook-type chocolate pudding
·liquid ingredient required to make chocolate pudding
1 boxany chocolate cake mix
12 ozchocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate "Cake"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13 pan. You can use 1/3 cup of the cake mix instead of flour if preferred.
- Use any smaller-sized cook-type chocolate or chocolate fudge pudding. Cook according to directions on the pudding box. Set aside to cool.
- Empty any chocolate cake mix into a mixing bowl.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips. Mix remaining chocolate chips into the warm chocolate pudding.
- When pudding/chocolate chip mix is partially cooled but still warm, stir it into the dry cake mix until moistened, then pour/scrape it into the 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the top of the cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour. Cool completely and cut into squares. Or just eat it hot out of the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Either way it's bliss.