Chocolate Brown Sugar Brownies
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cmargarine, softened
2 ozchocolate, unsweetened squares, melted
1/2 call purpose flour
1 cchopped nuts, whatever you prefer
How to Make Chocolate Brown Sugar Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees, grease a 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Do not over beat any of these steps or they will be tough !
- Beat in melted chocolate and flour.
- Stir in nuts, I love toasted pecans sprinkled on the top of mine.
- Bake for 20 min. and check for doneness every 5 min. after that. DO NOT OVER BAKE, they should be just a little moist to the touch when you take them out. They will continue cooking after you take them out of oven.
- Enjoy !