Chocolate Avocado Truffles
Be careful, they are also very ADDICTING!
- 1 large
- ripe avocado, peeled and with the pit removed
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 c
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 c
- powdered sugar + more for rolling
- 1/4-1/3 c
- almonds or walnuts, finely chopped
How to Make Chocolate Avocado Truffles
- 1In the bowl of a food processor combine the avocado and melted butter and pulse until very smooth and there is no lumps of avocado left.
- 2Add the vanilla, cocoa powder and 3 c. of powdered sugar and pulse until mixture comes together to form a ball. Fold in the chopped nuts. (or mix in using your hands)
- 3Line a sheet pan or cookie sheet with wax paper. Using your hands roll the chocolate mixture into little 3/4 inch balls and arrange on cookie sheet. (If the mixture gets too soft put it into the refrigerator or freezer to harden a little)
- 4Place the cookie sheet of chocolate balls into the refrigerator until firm.
- 5Once the truffles have hardened roll them in extra powdered sugar and store in a covered container in the refrigerator.