Cadbury Cream Egg Dip
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/3 ccorn syrup, light
3 Tbspunsalted butter, softened
2 1/3 cpowdered sugar
8 ozcool whip softened
·orange food coloring
·dark chocolate candy bars for dipping
How to Make Cadbury Cream Egg Dip
- Using a stand mixer (or hand mixer and large bowl), beat the corn syrup, unsalted butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar together on med-high until smooth. Mixture will be very sticky. Add powdered sugar slowly, mixing in between. If the mixture gets too thick, move onto the next step with the cool whip, then blend in the remaining powdered sugar.
- Add in cool whip and beat on medium. When it looks smooth (3-4 min), scrape sides with a spatula then blend another 3-4 min. If needed, repeat with scraping and mixing until the sticky sugar mix is completely combined with the cool whip.
- Remove 3/4 of the dip and place in a serving bowl. Make a small well in the top where the orange dip will go.
- For the dip remaining in the mixing bowl, add orange food coloring 1 drop at a time until desired color is reached. Maybe 4 drops or so of gel food coloring.
- Scoop orange dip in the well you created in the white dip. Serve immediately with milk or dark chocolate candy bars for dipping.