Brownie and Fruit Kabobs
With summer grilling this is the perfect dessert to impress your guests. Put your grilled kabobs next to your dessert kabobs and they will be WOWed.
- 1 box
- betty crocker fudge brownie mix made as directed
- 4 c
- fresh pineapple chunks
- 5 c
- halved fresh strawberries
- large bananas cut into 1
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine
- 1/2 c
- hershery's semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Brownie and Fruit Kabobs
- 11. Heat oven to 350°F. (325°F. for dark or nonstick pan). Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil; letting foil hang 2 inches over side of pan. Spray or grease bottom only of foil. Make brownie batter as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs. Spread in pan.
- 22. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side comes out almost clean. Cool completely. Lift brownie from pan; remove foil. Cut brownies into 1-1/4 inch squares.
- 33. Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. Alternately, thread 3 brownie squares, 2 pineapple chunks, 2 strawberry halves and 2 banana slices on each skewer. Place kabobs on waxed paper.
- 44. In small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and butter uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring once until chocolate is melted. Drizzle over kabobs