★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- black beans ( 15 ounce can)
- 1 box
- brownie mix (13"x 9" family size)
How to Make BLACK BEAN BROWNIE BITES
- 1Pre heat Oven to 350 degrees
Spray mini muffin pans with Pam
I get 4 dozen Brownie Bites using the mini muffin pans
- 2In food processor Puree the black beans( do not drain).
In a large mixing bowl pur the Brownie mix,then add the pureed black beans. Can mix by hand but I use an electric mixer. ADD NOTHING ELSE.
- 3Fill the mini muffins to 3/4 full, usually a heaping tablespoon fills it.
Bake for 17-20 minutes,with rack in the middle, this will vary with ovens, I have a gas oven and somethings take longer while others do not.
- 4remove from oven and let cool a few minutes then remove from the pans.
Completly cool and store in a covered container.
1 brownie bite i estimate to be 50 calories and only a trace of fat from the mix