Best Caramel Brownies
1 pkgsemi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cbrown sugar
3/4 cwhite sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cmelted caramel candies
How to Make Best Caramel Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Grease a 9x12 baking dish, then line with foil, then grease the foil; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the flour and the salt; set aside.
- Over medium-low heat, melt the chocolate chips and butter.
- Remove from heat, add the sugars to the chocolate, stirring to combine, then let cool slightly.
- To the chocolate mixture, beat in the vanilla and the eggs one at a time.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to flour bowl and combine.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Pour melted caramel on top, and use a fork to swirl the caramel into the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick from the center comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool on cooling rack.
- When ready, remove the foil from the dish and place on cutting board. Pull back the foil from the edges, and cut into 1 inch squares. (Trust me, you don’t want bigger than that, these are rich)
- Serve with caution…..they are dangerously delicious.