Aunt Tumia's Choclate Gravy
How to Make Aunt Tumia's Choclate Gravy
- 1Use 3-6 TBLS of cocoa powder to taste. The sugar can also be reduced if it is to sweet for your family. Sugar substitute can be used in place of sugar if you wish.
- 2Bring water to boil.
- 3Sift all dry ingredents together, blend well.
- 4Add dry ingredients by whisking quickly to boiling water/milk.
- 5Remove from heat as soon as gravy starts to come back to boil. Continue to wisk until set.
- 6Pour over buttered biscuits and enjoy! <3