Aunt Tumia's Choclate Gravy
How to Make Aunt Tumia's Choclate Gravy
- Use 3-6 TBLS of cocoa powder to taste. The sugar can also be reduced if it is to sweet for your family. Sugar substitute can be used in place of sugar if you wish.
- Bring water to boil.
- Sift all dry ingredents together, blend well.
- Add dry ingredients by whisking quickly to boiling water/milk.
- Remove from heat as soon as gravy starts to come back to boil. Continue to wisk until set.
- Pour over buttered biscuits and enjoy! <3