Amazing Oreo Fudge
1 lbsemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 lbmilk chocolate chips
1/2 lbvanilla or white chocolate chips
3 Tbspbutter, unsalted
1 jar(s)marshmallow cream
12 ozevaporated milk
4 cgranulated sugar
1 pkgoreo cookies (3 rows)--divided
How to Make Amazing Oreo Fudge
- Lightly butter--or spray-- 13X9 inch pan. Put 2 rows of Oreo's into a food processor until they are a fine, or almost like gravel, consistency and set aside. The last row break each cookie into fourths. Set aside.
- In large saucepan, heat evaporated milk and granulated sugar over medium heat stirring constantly. Let it come to a boil and continue to stir until an even consistency and sugar is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Add marshmallow cream and butter, stirring constantly, then add ALL the chocolate chips until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the processed Oreo's to warm fudge and stir until well incorporated.
- Pour warm fudge into prepared pan, and IMMEDIATELY put the rest of the broken cookies on top and gently press into the fudge.
- Set aside and let harden for about 6 hours, then cut into desired size.