Amazing Oreo Fudge
- 1 lb
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 lb
- milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 lb
- vanilla or white chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, unsalted
- 1 jar(s)
- marshmallow cream
- 12 oz
- evaporated milk
- 4 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 pkg
- oreo cookies (3 rows)--divided
How to Make Amazing Oreo Fudge
- 1Lightly butter--or spray-- 13X9 inch pan. Put 2 rows of Oreo's into a food processor until they are a fine, or almost like gravel, consistency and set aside. The last row break each cookie into fourths. Set aside.
- 2In large saucepan, heat evaporated milk and granulated sugar over medium heat stirring constantly. Let it come to a boil and continue to stir until an even consistency and sugar is melted, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add marshmallow cream and butter, stirring constantly, then add ALL the chocolate chips until completely melted and smooth.
- 4Remove from heat and add the processed Oreo's to warm fudge and stir until well incorporated.
- 5Pour warm fudge into prepared pan, and IMMEDIATELY put the rest of the broken cookies on top and gently press into the fudge.
- 6Set aside and let harden for about 6 hours, then cut into desired size.