ALMOND JOY BITS CHEESECAKE SQUARES!
Has sour cream , almond extract and cream cheese in them ~ with a Chocolate Crumb Crust (recipe follows) now what more could we possibly ask for?????
- in medium bowl, stir together 1`1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 cup hershey's cocoa and 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine.
- 3 pkg
- (8`oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- container (8`oz.) dairy sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
- 1 2/3 c
- (10`oz pkg.) almond joy coconut & almond bits (pictured above)
- in small microwave-safe bowl, place 2/3 cup hershey's milk choc. chips and 1`1/2 teaspoons shortening (do not use butter, margarine or oil) and microwave (100%) 1 minute, stir until melted.
CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST:
MILK CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE:
How to Make ALMOND JOY BITS CHEESECAKE SQUARES!
- 1Heat oven to 325 Degrees.
Prepare the crust :
In medium bowl, stir together graham crackers, sugar, Hershey's cocoa and melted butter or margarine. Press mixture into bottom of pan. 13x9x2
- 2Prepare the Filling:
In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Gradually add flour, beating until blended. Add sour cream, vanilla, almond extract and eggs; beat until blended. Stir in bits. Pour over crust. Bake 55-60 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate at least 6 hours.
Drizzle milk chocolate drizzle over top of cheesecake. Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until drizzle is set. Cut into squares. Cover . refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
About 24 servings.