Almond Flour Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies (GF)
1/2 cbutter, unsalted
4 ozsemi-sweet baking chocolate
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 cgranulated sugar
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 calmond flour (not meal)
2/3 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Almond Flour Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies (GF)
- Melt butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir in sugars and vanilla. Set aside to cool for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly coat an 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add eggs to cooled chocolate mixture and beat well. Stir in almond flour and mix well. Stir in white chocolate chips and pecans.
- Spread batter into pan evenly and bake 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack completely. Cut into 9 or 12 squares, depending on how big you want them.
- I like to frost them. Use your favorite chocolate frosting, or serve plain.