- 1 1/2 c
- graham cacker crumbs
- 1/2 c
- butter meltd
- 1 can(s)
- ( 14oz ) sweetened condnsed milk
- 1 pkg
- ( 7 oz ) flaked cocont
- 2 c
- ( 12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- whole almonds
How to Make Almond Coconut Bars
- 1In a small bowl combine the graham crumbs and butter. press into an ungresed 13x9" baking pan.
- 2combine milk and coconut, carefully spread over crust. bake a 350 for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and peanut butter, microwave on high for 1 minute. stir, and microwave for 30-60 seconds longer or until chips are milted. stir until smooth, spread over warm bars. garmish with almonds. refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting.