All the rage Slutty Brownies
How to Make All the rage Slutty Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang for lifting out of the pan later.
- Empty the chocolate chip cookie mix into a medium bowl. Add 1/3 c. plus 1 tsp oil. Add 2 T + 1 tsp water. Add 1 egg. Mix well. Pour into bottom of prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Place all the Oreos evenly on top of the cookie dough.
- Empty brownie mix into same bowl used for cookie dough. Add 1/2 c. oil, 1/4 c. water and 2 eggs. Mix approx. 50 times. Pour over Oreos. Bake for 35 - 38 minutes. Cool. Lift out of pan to cut. Enjoy these gooey, decadent brownies! I dare you to have just one!!
- Variations : Mint Slutty Brownies - Substitute sugar cookie package mix and add 1 1/2 c. mint chocolate chips. Use mint Oreos instead of regular or double stuff. Peanut Butter Slutty Brownies - Sub. peanut butter cookie mix (may add choc. chips to dough), peanut butter Oreos and add peanut butter chips to brownie mix.