Yummy Peanut Butter Fudge
How to Make Yummy Peanut Butter Fudge
- In a Large Saucepan, combine Sugar, Evaporated Milk and Vanilla.
- Bring to a boil, and cook approximately 4 minutes, stirring CONSTANTLY! Very important, otherwise, it will not set, or be too dry.
- Remove from heat. Add Chocolate Chips, marshmallows and peanut butter. Stir until smooth. It starts setting quickly, so is a little hard to stir, if you can see some bits of marshmallow, it is no big deal. Makes it look pretty anyway. :)
- Pour into pan and let cool.
- Enjoy!!! It is always a hit!!! :)