How to Make Yema Balls
- Place the butter in a heated saucepan and allow to melt
- Stir-in the condensed milk and allow to cook for 3 minutes
- Add the egg yolks then continue stirring for 2 minutes
- Set the heat to medium and put-in the chopped peanuts then stir until the mixture becomes thick (about 15 to 20 minutes). Adjust heat to low when texture is about to be achieved.
- Turn-off the heat and allow the mixture to cool down
- When the temperature of the mixture is tolerable, scoop a spoonful then roll with your hands to form a sphere (ball shape).
- Transfer to a serving dish and apply your desired presentation
- Serve. Share and Enjoy!