★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3/4 c
- unpopped popcorn
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- light corn syrup
- 1/4 c
- 2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 3 tsp
- huckleberry flavoring
- drops purple food coloring
How to Make yellowstone huckleberry delight popcorn
- 1Pop the popcorn and set aside in two large bowls.
- 2Over medium heat melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
- 3Add the corn syrup and water stir to combine.
- 4Add the sugar. Make sure not to let any sugar stick to the edges of the pan. If one grain of sugar is left undissolved, it can cause the whole batch to crystallize.
- 5Bring to a boil and continue to cook until the mixture reaches 235-245 degrees. (Please use a candy thermometer). It is important for the mixture to reach this temperature, if it doesn’t the candy will not harden properly.
- 6Add the baking soda and stir quickly as the mixture begins to bubble. Once bubbly and frothy, remove the pan from heat.
- 7Add the flavor and food coloring until mixed in.
Pour over the popped popcorn in both bowls. Fold into the popcorn until evenly coated
- 8Cool and enjoy!