White Christmas Fudge
Blue Ribbon Recipe
While the beautiful candied cherries are certainly the stars of this creamy treat, the sweetened condensed milk is working behind the scenes to add a wonderful delicious flavor too. A perfect holiday sweet! The Test Kitchen
- pkg. 14oz. white choc chips
- 14 oz condensed milk ( not evaporated)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1/2 C each
- red and green candied cherries ( dice or cut small)
How to Make White Christmas Fudge
- 1Chop cherries into small pieces
Line & butter lightly or pam sprayed
8 X 8 pan with foil leaving enough over edges for handle to use later.
- 2Melt Chips in Double boiler with the condensed milk,vanilla, & salt, on med low heat.
Stir till melted and smooth.
- 3Remove from heat;
Stir in cherries, till evenly distributed.
- 4pour into foil lines pan. spread evenly.
Chill in refer 1 1/2 hrs. (you cannot over chill)
- 5Remove from pan by lifting with the handles on the foil.
Cut into 1" pieces, CUT 8X8= 64 pieces.
Time to celebrate;
"MERRY CHRISTMAS", "HAPPY HOLIDAYS", "SEASONS GREETINGS" "JOY TO THE WORLD", & to one and all.. . . Enjoy!