☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 1 stick
- butter softened
- 1 bag
- nestles delightful white chocolate raspberry chips
- 1/4 cup
- heavy cream
- 2 1/2 cups
- powder sugar
- 2 cups
- semi-sweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp
How to Make White chocolate raspberry cheesecake truffles
- 1Melt chips set aside
- 2Beat cream cheese, butter, cream then add melted chips.
- 3Continue beating and add sugar 1 cup at a time until blended
- 4Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon dip out and place on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- 5Put in the freezer and allow to fully freeze.
Then melt 2 cups semi sweet or dark chocolate chips with a little shortening and dip each one and place them back in the freezer to harden.