Walnut Toffee Crunchies
How to Make Walnut Toffee Crunchies
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lay out 12 whole graham crackers. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bring 1 cup butter and 1 cup brown sugar to a boil while stirring occasionally. Once it reaches a boil, stir constantly for 1 minute.
- Pour boiling butter mixture over the top of the graham crackers. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 3-6 minutes or until the entire top is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice. I like chopped walnuts and semisweet mini chocolate chips -- about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of each.
- Let cool completely, cut apart and remove from pan. Enjoy!