Valentine's Day Candy Bark
How to Make Valentine's Day Candy Bark
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet, preferably with sides. I used a (15-1/2" x 10" x 1") baking sheet. Set baking sheet aside.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a double boiler; melt the morsels over a low simmering heat on top the stove. Be sure to stir the chocolate as it's melting. (I found it can take anywhere between 5-10 minutes to melt the chocolate.)
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Using a heat-proof spatula; quickly spread-out the melted chocolate, as evenly as you can on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon heart candies over the white chocolate. Allow to cool. (To set up the candy bark quickly, place baking sheet in your refrigerator freezer for just 5 minutes.)
- Once removed from the freezer, you'll have noticed that the candy bark will separate from the parchment paper. Break up the candy bark with your hands, and either place in individual baggies to give as gifts, or place in a tin, or an air tight container. No refrigeration is required.
- Note: When I made the Valentine Bark, I made a bit more than the recipe called for. I used 2-(12 ounce) bags of the white chocolate morsels, and a bit larger baking sheet. (A 17-1/4" x 11-1/4" x 3/4" baking sheet to be exact.) I didn't use an entire cup of the cinnamon candies, I just sprinkled on desired amount.