Unbaked Apricot Balls
When you couple that with the non bake part, its love at first bite!
- 2 c
- finely chopped dried apricots
- 2 1/2 c
- sweetened flaked coconut
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 c
- pecans, chopped
- 1 c
- confectioners sugar to roll cookies in
How to Make Unbaked Apricot Balls
- 1Combine apricots, and coconut, then add milk.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Stir in walnuts.
- 4Cover and chill for 30 minutes (mixture will be sticky)
- 5Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in congectioners sugar.
- 6Store in an airtight container. Wait at least 2 days to sample, cookies need to Marry their flavors