☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk (14oz.)
- 1/4 c
- 2 c
- heath's toffee bits (you can use as much as you choose)
- confectioners' sugar (for the pan)
How to Make Toffee Fudge
- 1In a medium (or large) sized pan melt your chocolate chips and butter. Add your can of evaporated milk. Heat on high. Stir constant.
- 2Once it starts boiling, turn the heat down and add your toffee bits. Still stirring constantly.
- 3Take off of heat and prepare your pan. I put a sheet of wax paper in an 8x8 baking dish then put a little bit of powdered sugar on top of the wax paper. Pour your fudge into the baking dish. Chill in fridge until firm.