Three Ingredient Chocolate Butterscotch Candy Bars
It's hot, you're crabby, your boss is a jerk and you need some chocolate therapy... NOW! :)
With just three ingredients and a microwave, you'll be smiling in no time! Great recipe for the kids to make as there is no stove or oven required.
***Tuck some away in the freezer for future emergencies!
How to Make Three Ingredient Chocolate Butterscotch Candy Bars
- Lightly grease a 9x13" pan. Set aside.
- Place butterscotch chips in large bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave at 10 second intervals until smooth.
- Stir in Rice Krispies and 1 cup of chocolate chips. Press into prepared pan.
- Microwave remaining 2 1/2 cups chocolate chips using the same method until smooth. Spread evenly over cereal mixture.
- Refrigerate until set... if you can wait that long! :)