The things you can fondo with chocolate
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 12oz bag of cinnamon bears
- sweetsh fish the candy ones
- bananas cute in half or you can slice them either way or try to do the whole one thats a chore i tryed that lol
- chocolate, unsweetened squares
- strawberries, fresh this is my favorite
How to Make The things you can fondo with chocolate
- 1First you need to get a sauce pan out or a fando pan if you have one put it on the stove put the wax paper on your table or were your going to be transfering the stuff you are dipping in the chocolate.
- 2Now your going to want to start getting your chocolate ready to start melting can take as long as 20mins for chocolate to melt depends on the chocolate you are using and be creative is the fun part cause you can think of many things to dip in chocolate my family we went from dipping bannana to strawberries to cinnamon bears to last the sweetish fish candy .
- 3make sure you cove the suff real good with chocolate so it gets all over what your making it is fun to do and very fun I will try to get some pictures the next time my family does this my son loves to do it and some times he will come ask me mom can we do the chocolate covering tonight its so fun how he says it but kids are always good to do this specially if they get to be the one to be messy just be careful to not let the little ones get burnt the thing about this I like is its not hard to clean up after wards as far as how long it takes is up to the person or people you have helping make the fondo and what all you are wanting to cover in chocolate me and son we spend maybe 30 mins to a 1hr. we have also got in the habit the last ones we did we sprinkled the cake sprinkles over the chocolate bears and stuff we made and even took to our neighbors so its a good fun and entertaining project.