Summer s'mores freezer bars
- 14.4 oz pkg graham crackers
- 1/2 gal
- favorite chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 c
- 1 jar(s)
- hot fudge sauce topping
- 8 oz
- cool whip topping, thawed
- 2 large
- hershey's candy bars, coarsely chopped for topping
How to Make Summer s'mores freezer bars
- 1Line bottom of a 9" x 13" dish or pan with some of the graham crackers. In lg bowl, combine soft ice cream w/ marshmallows. Spread some of it graham crackers in pan.
- 2Pour 1/2 the fudge sauce topping over ice cream. repeat layers ending with graham crackers. Spread w/ cool whip.
- 3Sprinkle with chopped candy pieces. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hrs. Cut into bars and serve.