Speedy Microwave Peanut Brittle
Once you have figured out the timing on YOUR microwave, be sure and write it down and use that timing easily from then on.
1 cgranulated sugar
1/2 clight corn syrup
1 3/4 csalted peanuts with or without skins on
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 tspbaking soda
How to Make Speedy Microwave Peanut Brittle
- In a 4 cup or larger microwave-safe glass bowl, stir sugar and corn syrup and microwave on high 4 minutes.
- Stir in peanuts and microwave on high 4 minutes.
- Stir in butter and vanilla and microwave on high 1 minute.
- Quickly fold in baking soda and pour out onto baking sheet that has been sprayed lightly with non-stick cooking spray and spread quickly with metal spatula or knife that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Break into pieces.