How to Make S'mores Casserole
- preheat oven to 350 degrees. grease a 13x9 inch baking dish
- in medium bowl, mix together butter, sugar, cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs. press half of mixture into prepared pan.
- line the crust with chocolate chips(if you are allergic to chocolate, use vanilla and butterscotch chips) then top with marshmallows.
- cover with the remaining graham cracker mixture and lightly press down with a spatula
- bake approx 10 minutes. until the marshmallows start to melt. dont let them get too brown.
- allow to cool completely and these will cut neatly into bars.