How to Make S'mores bites
- 1Crush the graham crackers so that they are mostly crumbs but some chunks are left for texture. You can do this by hand or by pulsing in a blender. Place on a plate or in a shallow bowl.
- 2Melt chocolate. You Can use a double boiler or the microwave method.
You want the chocolate to be completely melted but not runny. This will make the best coating for the marshmallow and also be less messy.
**Microwave method- heat chocolate in a glass bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval.
- 3Place 1 marshmallow in the chocolate. Roll it around in chocolate with the back of a fork until covered completely. Lift marshmallow out of chocolate on the fork and gently tap the side of the bowl several times while balancing the marshmallow on the fork. This will remove the excess chocolate and give it a nice even coating.
- 4Drop immediately onto the plate of crushed graham crackers. Roll in crumbs to coat the entire outside. Remove and cool to harden on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper.
- 5Once cool and hardened these can be stored in an airtight container and in a cool, dry place for a week or two. A great make ahead treat!