Sensibly Delicious Fudge
- 3/4 c
- splenda for baking
- 2/3 c
- fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 c
- marshmallows, mini
- 11/2 c
- milk chocolate chips or your favorite flavor
- 1/2 c
- pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp
How to Make Sensibly Delicious Fudge
- 1Line an 8 inch baking pan with foil.
- 2Combine Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Boil stirring constantly for 4 - 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- 4Stir in marshmallows. Stir until melted. Then stir in flavored chips, stir until melted followed by nuts.
- 5Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- 6Lift foil from pan, cut into 25 pieces and serve.