Rocky Road Granola Clusters
Picture from Safeway.
- (16-oz.) package chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 2 to 3 c
- coarsely chopped granola bars
- 3/4 c
- sesame sticks or thin pretzels
- 3 Tbsp
- slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 c
- miniature marshmallows
- caramels, chopped
How to Make Rocky Road Granola Clusters
- 1Combine chocolate coating and shortening in a large microwave-safe bowl; cover loosely with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring once.
- 2Stir in peanut butter. Let stand 2 minutes.
Stir in granola bars, sesame sticks, and almonds.
Stir in marshmallows and caramels last so they don't melt.
- 3Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment or wax paper.
Let clusters stand until firm.