Rocky Road Fudge in a Snap
How to Make Rocky Road Fudge in a Snap
- 1Get an 8x8 or 9x9 pan and put a sheet of aluminum foil in the base. Spray with cooking spray. Put it aside till ready to use.
- 2Pour the whole bag of chips into a microwave safe bowl and pour the whole can of condensed milk on top. Place the bowl in the microwave for 1 minute. After the minute stir the contents together thoroughly. Place back in the microwave for 15 seconds more or until all has melted. Stir well.
- 3Place bowl on the counter and pour in the vanilla extract and stir. Next pour in the marshmallows and nuts and mix in till all is covered.
- 4Pour into the foil lined pan and spread out evenly. (you can you some wax paper to press it out evenly if you like.)
- 5Place in the fridge and let cool for about 3 hours or more till set and your ready to cut. When your ready to cut, just pull the foil off the bottom of the fudge and cut evenly on a cutting board.