☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·ritz crackers (enough to cover large baking sheet)
3 cchocolate chips
How to Make Ritz Candy
- Preheat oven to 350 & Generously coat baking sheet with PAM.
- Lay Crackers on a Baking sheet
- Melt 2 sticks of butter and mix with 1 cup sugar.
- Pour butter mixture over crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 2-3 minutes until bubbly
- Take out pan & sprinkle chocolate morsels over crackers.
- Put back in oven for 1 minute.
- Take out of oven and spread chocolate to completely cover crackers.
- Freeze & just prior to serving break apart into pieces.