★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 c
- eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 c
How to Make Raisin Clusters
- 1Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; butter lightly and set aside.
- 2In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chips with milk and vanilla, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in raisins. Drop by teaspoons on to prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm.
- 3Store in refrigerator in an airtight container. Place a sheet of waxed paper between each layer of clusters.