Quick Chocolate Fudge
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 16 oz can chocolate frosting
- 12 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Quick Chocolate Fudge
- 1using a microwave safe bowl, place frosting, and chocolate chips in the microwave for 2 minutes or until chips are melted.
- 2add vanilla to the chocolate mix and mix well.
- 3butter a 9x12 pan, and place fudge in pan then place in the refrigerator for one hour or until set, cut into squars and enjoy.
- 4if you like nuts in your candy then add it along with the vanilla and mix well before placing in a 9"x12" pan