2/3 cevaporated milk
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cpecans, chopped
1 ptmarshmallow creme topping
1 pkgbutterscotch chips
1/4 tspground nutmeg
1/4 tspground ginger
1 can(s)pureed pumpkin
How to Make Pumpkin Fudge
- Butter a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a heavy two-quart saucepan, combine sugar, butter, milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat.
- Boil over medium-low heat until mixture registers 234 on a candy thermometer. This should take about 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in butterscotch pieces until melted. Add marshmallow creme, nuts, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Cool at room temperature. Cut into squares. Wrap tightly and store in the refrigerator.