Land 'O Lakes photo and recipe is tweaked by me.
- 1 c
- peanut butter, creamy (nutty works too.)
- 2 tsp
- butter at room temperature
- 2/3 c
- powdered sugar
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, light
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
- mini pretzels
- 2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp
- or 1 of solid shortening
How to Make Pretzel Treats
- 1Beat together peanut butter and butter,beat until light and fluffy.
Mix together powdered and brown sugar and add to the creamy peanut butter mixture. Stir in vanilla. More powdered sugar may be needed to form into a soft but firm ball. Press ball between 2 pretzels.
- 2Melt chips in microwave at 30 second intervals with the shortening until both are melted and creamy.
Dip pretzel sandwiches in 1/2 way and set on wax paper covered tray. Chill in refrigerator until set.
A few bacon bits can be added to the peanut butter mixture or coconut or other sweets.
After pretzels are dipped in the chocolate of choice sprinkle on coconut or nuts or cookie sprinkles or crushed candy cane.