PECAN CRUNCH CROCKPOT CANDY
- bag, 16 ounces of pecan pieces
- 12 ounce bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- pounds (two 24 ounce packages) of almond bark broken into pieces
- bar of 4 ounces of german chocolate
- 16 ounce bag of sweetened coconut
How to Make PECAN CRUNCH CROCKPOT CANDY
- 1Use a 4 or 5 quart crockpot. Put the ingredients in the exact order as follows:
1. Put the pecans in the bottom of the crockpot first.
2. Add the semi sweet chocolate chips.
3. Add the German chocolate broken into pieces.
4. Add the almond bark broken into pieces.
Put the lid on and cook on low 3 hours, do not remove the lid. Turn off and allow to cool slightly. Mixture will not be melted but will be soft. Mix thoroughly, add the coconut, mix until thoroughly combined. Pour out onto wax paper covered pizza pans or any pan with a lip. With the back of the wooden spoon, flatten the candy as flat as possible. Let it cool, then transfer it to the fridge. When it is hard, you can cut it. It will slip right out of the pan, peel the wax paper off it and cut into bars as shown in my picture.
- 2Cook's tip: You are going to have crumbs, don't throw them away. I had almost a full cup of wonderful crumbs left. I put them in a small zip lock bag and set them in the freezer next to the ice cream. They are going to make a wonderful topping for ice cream! Enjoy!